Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes

The love of my life has another love, besides me... its Chocolate Chip Cookies... I'm always trying to find ways to make them different and better... adding peanut butter cups... making a huge giant cookie... making them into little peanut butter "cups"... so with all my cupcake ideas lately, I decided, why not bake a chocolate chip cookie INSIDE a cupcake??? and then while i'm at it, make the buttercream, a cookie dough buttercream?!?!?!

Ok!


So I started with cookie dough... and then vanilla cake batter... stuck the cookie dough in the middle of the batter and baked...


Then I made my classic vanilla buttercream, but whipped it for a very long time, making it extremely fluffy and delicate... then I added chunks of cookie dough, and stirred.


Topped with a few mini chocolate chips, and Viola!


Cookie inside a cupcake...


The boy was in love... all over again... and I had a new cupcake under my belt... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment