Saturday, April 2, 2011

Strawberry Rhubabrb Pie Cups

I am a big fan of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie... but my friend Lori is an even bigger fan.  At a Tastefully Simple party, I discovered that they make a Strawberry Rhubarb jam... so I had to get her some... at first taste, she was in love, and craving a pie!  I had to improvise.

I bought a jar, and made mini pies... I took my mini muffin pie tin out... greased it up, and then rolled tiny balls of pie crust... pressed then into the pan and and up the sides just like a big pie.  I took out a little spoon and filled each crust with some jam... took the leftover crust and made little crosses on top, and baked!

Viola... mini Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Cups!


They were a hit, and she was very happy... They got a little messy, but only the ones I filled a little too much! The crust was great though... I love crust!  I was going to make then into pie pops, but mini pies was more fun!!

Enjoy!

1 comment: